- Leaving Grand Forks on July 7th with… Fancy, Wilbur, Dianna Atchley, Lynda PerePolkin, possibly Biird…Dian
- Staying in Cranbrook BC on the night of the 7th
- Calgary overnight on the 8th
- leaving Calgary We ride with the CMA chapter out there at a truck stop right off the Deerfoot (Hwy 2with my nephew Deano, Lisa and friends Tracy Bader, Sandy Fisher,Jacqueline Greene
- 9 we stay at Browning Montana or close by
- 10 Lewsiston MT stayin
- 11 Greybull, unless we get side tracked
We have not booked hotels except for Greybull 13-18. If anyone wants to put us up for the night that would be great, if we find a town that we are fun, fundraising we may stay the night. We will definetly be in Greybull on the 13, if rooms are booked on the ll th we will sleep on the floor at the Anter Inn, or Nicks place, lol
There are other Conga routes along the way and if you are interested come over here
We have have a couple days to play with that the way we want it, due to weather, fundraising etc. After that we are heading to meet Docdonna from Ride Like a Pro in Fort Collins CO to spend 5-7 days fundraising with her and seeing some new roads. We will post daily of course of any change of plans. hope you can jump with us at some point.
The route home we are not sure, but hoping to go see the Idaho Bunnies. If someone offers a fundraiser enroute, we will go that way more than likely, if it is not backtracking.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find me FB here